Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.16f1, 2023.2.0a17
Shortcuts: "Create Profile" window delays to display its data
Steps to reproduce:
# Create new project
# Go to menu "Unity" -> "Shortcuts"
# Verify, that "Shortcuts" window opens
# Click "Import" button and "Cancel"
# Click "Export" button and "Cancel"
# Repeat it several times
# In profile drop-down menu select "Create New Profile"
# Observe "Create profile" window
Expected result: "Create New Profile" window should be opened at the same time with all its content.
Actual result: "Create Profile" window delays to display its data. Added image and video in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2023.2.0a2, 2023.1.0b3, 2022.2.7f1, 2021.3.18f1, 2020.3.45f1.
Tested on MacOS Monterey, Version 12.6.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags