Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.3
Found in [Package]
Removing Shadergraph/VFX package/Custom Window Script while the window is still open leaves an unclosable unmovable window
1. Create a new 3D project
2. Add the Shadergraph package to it, create a new PBR graph and open it
3. Uninstall the Shadergraph package
4. Observe the still open Shadergraph Window
Expected result: the leftover container window can be closed (using title bar buttons) or be closed automatically if not alone in the dock area.
Actual result: the leftover Window has no close button and cannot be moved out of the way. Reinstalling the package again does not fix the issue and it can only be fixed by resetting the Layout
Reproduces in VFX, as well as any custom editor window script.
Repro for custom window script:
1) Create a custom window script; take something form here: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/editor-EditorWindows.html
2) Open it via the custom menu system
3) While it's still open, delete the underlying script
Or by closing it through the menu (see video).
2019.2.0a12 (With Shadergraph versions: 6.5.3; 5.2.3)
Shader Graph in SRP master of 4/18/19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate