Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Severe Particle System performance degradation migrating from 5.4.2f2 to 5.6.0p1 on Xbox One
Severe Particle System performance degradation migrating from 5.4.2f2 to 5.6.0p1 on Xbox One.
Note: quick bug grooming, don't peer evaluate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded