Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Severe Particle System performance degradation migrating from 5.4.2f2 to 5.6.0p1 on Xbox One
Severe Particle System performance degradation migrating from 5.4.2f2 to 5.6.0p1 on Xbox One.
Note: quick bug grooming, don't peer evaluate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject
- FileNotFoundException exception when there are special characters in the assembly path when calling Activator.CreateInstance
- [VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection
- Editor crashes in FindRelativeTransformWithPath on entering Play mode, when two certain scripts are attached to game object