Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Severe Particle System performance degradation migrating from 5.4.2f2 to 5.6.0p1 on Xbox One
Severe Particle System performance degradation migrating from 5.4.2f2 to 5.6.0p1 on Xbox One.
Note: quick bug grooming, don't peer evaluate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone