Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Severe Particle System performance degradation migrating from 5.4.2f2 to 5.6.0p1 on Xbox One
Severe Particle System performance degradation migrating from 5.4.2f2 to 5.6.0p1 on Xbox One.
Note: quick bug grooming, don't peer evaluate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website