Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Setting Particle.rotation3D has no effect on a particle rotation
1. Open the project
2. Open the only scene available
3. Play the scene.
4. Notice the new rotation
Actual result: Particle rotation in play mode and scene view are different
Expected result: Particle rotation in play mode and scene view are the same
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p3, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown