Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Selection box gets stuck in Timeline, when releasing left or right mouse button outside of Timeline Window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an object with Timeline.
2. Open Timeline window.
3. Use Left or Right mouse button, to select, hold and drag it outside Timeline window and release there.
Expected result: On release, items that are inside box are selected, selection box disappears.
Actual result: Selection box is still there. After clicking again, nothing gets selected.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open