Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Selection box gets stuck in Timeline, when releasing left or right mouse button outside of Timeline Window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an object with Timeline.
2. Open Timeline window.
3. Use Left or Right mouse button, to select, hold and drag it outside Timeline window and release there.
Expected result: On release, items that are inside box are selected, selection box disappears.
Actual result: Selection box is still there. After clicking again, nothing gets selected.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file