Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Selection box gets stuck in Timeline, when releasing left or right mouse button outside of Timeline Window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an object with Timeline.
2. Open Timeline window.
3. Use Left or Right mouse button, to select, hold and drag it outside Timeline window and release there.
Expected result: On release, items that are inside box are selected, selection box disappears.
Actual result: Selection box is still there. After clicking again, nothing gets selected.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state