Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Selection box gets stuck in Timeline, when releasing left or right mouse button outside of Timeline Window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an object with Timeline.
2. Open Timeline window.
3. Use Left or Right mouse button, to select, hold and drag it outside Timeline window and release there.
Expected result: On release, items that are inside box are selected, selection box disappears.
Actual result: Selection box is still there. After clicking again, nothing gets selected.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked