Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Selection box gets stuck in Timeline, when releasing left or right mouse button outside of Timeline Window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an object with Timeline.
2. Open Timeline window.
3. Use Left or Right mouse button, to select, hold and drag it outside Timeline window and release there.
Expected result: On release, items that are inside box are selected, selection box disappears.
Actual result: Selection box is still there. After clicking again, nothing gets selected.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"