Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Selecting "Revert Factory Settings" in Layout menu does not delete the custom layouts
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "LayoutFactoryReset.zip"
2. In the Editor, press "Layout" -> "Save Layout" (name does not matter)
3. In the Editor, press "Layout" (name does not matter) -> Revert Factory Settings... -> Continue
4. Observe Editor Layouts
Expected result: all the custom layouts are deleted
Actual result: custom layouts are not deleted, clicking on custom layout results in an error
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.6f1, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader