Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Selecting a prefab object in scene view selects its LOD group
Steps to reproduce:
1) open users attached project
2) scene 'bugScene'
3) select rocks in the scene view
Expected: Objects parent gets selected
Actual: LOD group gets selected
Reproducible: 5.3.1p3, 5.4.0b3
Not reproducible: 5.1.3p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform