Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[Search] Search picker fails to filter sprite assets
1. Open a project with many sprites
2. Open a scene with object that hold a canvas component.
3. Select Canvas object
4. Make sure you use Advanced as the Object Selector Search engine (see Edit > Preferences > Search)
5. Click the object field object picker
Result: Sprites asset are not listed as expected
Expected: Sprites asset should be listed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project