Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[Search] Search picker fails to filter sprite assets
1. Open a project with many sprites
2. Open a scene with object that hold a canvas component.
3. Select Canvas object
4. Make sure you use Advanced as the Object Selector Search engine (see Edit > Preferences > Search)
5. Click the object field object picker
Result: Sprites asset are not listed as expected
Expected: Sprites asset should be listed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode