Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[Search] Search picker fails to filter sprite assets
1. Open a project with many sprites
2. Open a scene with object that hold a canvas component.
3. Select Canvas object
4. Make sure you use Advanced as the Object Selector Search engine (see Edit > Preferences > Search)
5. Click the object field object picker
Result: Sprites asset are not listed as expected
Expected: Sprites asset should be listed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes