Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
SceneManager.GetSceneByBuildIndex returns a blank Scene object when 'Reload Scene' is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case-1250452.zip)
2. Make sure that 'Enter Play Mode options' is enabled and 'Reload Scene' is disabled (Edit -> Project Settings -> Editor)
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected result: the Console window displays 'Scene SampleScene loaded: True'
Actual result: the Console window displays 'Scene loaded: False'
Reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a12
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 (Enter Play Mode options not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene