Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
SceneManager.GetSceneByBuildIndex returns a blank Scene object when 'Reload Scene' is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case-1250452.zip)
2. Make sure that 'Enter Play Mode options' is enabled and 'Reload Scene' is disabled (Edit -> Project Settings -> Editor)
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected result: the Console window displays 'Scene SampleScene loaded: True'
Actual result: the Console window displays 'Scene loaded: False'
Reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a12
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 (Enter Play Mode options not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac