Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
SceneManager.GetSceneByBuildIndex returns a blank Scene object when 'Reload Scene' is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case-1250452.zip)
2. Make sure that 'Enter Play Mode options' is enabled and 'Reload Scene' is disabled (Edit -> Project Settings -> Editor)
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected result: the Console window displays 'Scene SampleScene loaded: True'
Actual result: the Console window displays 'Scene loaded: False'
Reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a12
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 (Enter Play Mode options not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source