Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
SceneManager.GetSceneByBuildIndex returns a blank Scene object when 'Reload Scene' is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case-1250452.zip)
2. Make sure that 'Enter Play Mode options' is enabled and 'Reload Scene' is disabled (Edit -> Project Settings -> Editor)
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected result: the Console window displays 'Scene SampleScene loaded: True'
Actual result: the Console window displays 'Scene loaded: False'
Reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a12
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 (Enter Play Mode options not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window