Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.13.0
Found in [Package]
SBP Support for Mip Stripping
Mip Stripping (removal of top level mips at build time) requires Asset Bundles to be rebuilt per change of quality level and activation of the player setting "Texture MipMap Stripping". This is supported by modification of a hash in the classic build pipeline but not in the Scriptable Build Pipeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open