Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.13.0
Found in [Package]
SBP Support for Mip Stripping
Mip Stripping (removal of top level mips at build time) requires Asset Bundles to be rebuilt per change of quality level and activation of the player setting "Texture MipMap Stripping". This is supported by modification of a hash in the classic build pipeline but not in the Scriptable Build Pipeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Search Sync sends wrong initial search query
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator