Search Issue Tracker
SBP Support for Mip Stripping
Mip Stripping (removal of top level mips at build time) requires Asset Bundles to be rebuilt per change of quality level and activation of the player setting "Texture MipMap Stripping". This is supported by modification of a hash in the classic build pipeline but not in the Scriptable Build Pipeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler