Search Issue Tracker
TransformHierarchy is not created when accessing a AsyncLoaded GameObject before the AsyncLoad is complete.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "BootstrapApp" scene
3. Press play
Line from stacktrace: DelayedCallManager::`vector deleting destructor'
Result: URIL.URILManager.Create (new LLState_Bootframe ()); crashes unity
Note: commenting out "URIL.URILManager.Create (new LLState_Bootframe ());" in Bootstrap.cs fixes the crash issue
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p1, 5.5.0b1, 5.6.0a6
Not reproduced on: 5.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- SerializedObject held by 'assetEditor' of ScriptedImporterEditor does not refresh on reimport
- Platform-dependent assets imported by ScriptedImporter will not get reimported when platform is changed