Search Issue Tracker
TransformHierarchy is not created when accessing a AsyncLoaded GameObject before the AsyncLoad is complete.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "BootstrapApp" scene
3. Press play
Line from stacktrace: DelayedCallManager::`vector deleting destructor'
Result: URIL.URILManager.Create (new LLState_Bootframe ()); crashes unity
Note: commenting out "URIL.URILManager.Create (new LLState_Bootframe ());" in Bootstrap.cs fixes the crash issue
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p1, 5.5.0b1, 5.6.0a6
Not reproduced on: 5.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab