Search Issue Tracker
TransformHierarchy is not created when accessing a AsyncLoaded GameObject before the AsyncLoad is complete.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "BootstrapApp" scene
3. Press play
Line from stacktrace: DelayedCallManager::`vector deleting destructor'
Result: URIL.URILManager.Create (new LLState_Bootframe ()); crashes unity
Note: commenting out "URIL.URILManager.Create (new LLState_Bootframe ());" in Bootstrap.cs fixes the crash issue
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p1, 5.5.0b1, 5.6.0a6
Not reproduced on: 5.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate