Search Issue Tracker
TransformHierarchy is not created when accessing a AsyncLoaded GameObject before the AsyncLoad is complete.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "BootstrapApp" scene
3. Press play
Line from stacktrace: DelayedCallManager::`vector deleting destructor'
Result: URIL.URILManager.Create (new LLState_Bootframe ()); crashes unity
Note: commenting out "URIL.URILManager.Create (new LLState_Bootframe ());" in Bootstrap.cs fixes the crash issue
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p1, 5.5.0b1, 5.6.0a6
Not reproduced on: 5.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting
- [Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project
- GameObjects flickers while toggling the Additive scene when using Enlighten LightMapper in both scenes