Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Rotation gizmo is only selectable on one axis
The rotation handle is not able to be selected consistently per-axis, it either ignores the event completely or engages the orbit handle.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh