Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[RenderTextureFormat] ConvertTexture() with R8 and RG16 crashes on DX12 and Vulkan
Crash on Windows DX12 and Vulkan, also Android Vulkan (Tested on Nvidia Shield, Tegra GPU)
1. Make sure you are using DX12 Editor OR Build DX12 / Vulkan Player
2. Play the build
Crash log is attached in comment.
Reproducible with : 2017.3.0b10, 5.6.4p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array