Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[RenderTextureFormat] ConvertTexture() with R8 and RG16 crashes on DX12 and Vulkan
Crash on Windows DX12 and Vulkan, also Android Vulkan (Tested on Nvidia Shield, Tegra GPU)
1. Make sure you are using DX12 Editor OR Build DX12 / Vulkan Player
2. Play the build
Crash log is attached in comment.
Reproducible with : 2017.3.0b10, 5.6.4p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy