Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[RenderTextureFormat] ConvertTexture() with R8 and RG16 crashes on DX12 and Vulkan
Crash on Windows DX12 and Vulkan, also Android Vulkan (Tested on Nvidia Shield, Tegra GPU)
1. Make sure you are using DX12 Editor OR Build DX12 / Vulkan Player
2. Play the build
Crash log is attached in comment.
Reproducible with : 2017.3.0b10, 5.6.4p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour