Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[RenderTextureFormat] ConvertTexture() with R8 and RG16 crashes on DX12 and Vulkan
Crash on Windows DX12 and Vulkan, also Android Vulkan (Tested on Nvidia Shield, Tegra GPU)
1. Make sure you are using DX12 Editor OR Build DX12 / Vulkan Player
2. Play the build
Crash log is attached in comment.
Reproducible with : 2017.3.0b10, 5.6.4p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC