Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[RenderTextureFormat] ConvertTexture() with R8 and RG16 crashes on DX12 and Vulkan
Crash on Windows DX12 and Vulkan, also Android Vulkan (Tested on Nvidia Shield, Tegra GPU)
1. Make sure you are using DX12 Editor OR Build DX12 / Vulkan Player
2. Play the build
Crash log is attached in comment.
Reproducible with : 2017.3.0b10, 5.6.4p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
- [Timeline] Changing the Emit Signal property of a Signal Emitter does not mark the Timeline as dirty
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused