Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Removed component override is not transferred during Copy/Paste or Duplicate operations
1. Open attached project
2. Run "SampleScene"
3. Select Sphere prefab instance (nested child of a Cube prefab instance)
4. Remove Mesh Renderer component
5. Select Sphere again
6. Copy/Paste or Duplicate it
Removed component override is not transferred to a new Sphere instance (MeshRenderer component is there)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform