Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X
Remote profiler does not re-connect after switching from editor back to player
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached 'empty.zip'
2. build and run standalone player
3. switch to Editor profiling and then back to Player profiling
Expected: profiling resumes
Actual: no values are recorder to the profiler until clicking "Record" button twice
Reproduced on: 5.4.5f1, 5.5.4f1, 2017.1.0f2
Not reproducible on: 5.3.8f2
Workaround: click "Record" twice
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags