Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Regenerating the Library folder loses script references
1. Open users attached project "Yousician-App.zip"
2. Open "InitScene.unity" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe as the Game window is black
5. Select "SceneContext" from the Hierarchy and observe as scripts cannot be loaded
6. Press Yousician > Builds > Yousician OSX
7. Open the built project
8. Observe just a green screen
9. Go back to Unity and enter Play mode again (it might take a while as Unity is recompiling scripts at this moment)
10. Observe as the Game window is now gree with Yousician logo
11. Repeat step 6
12. Open the built project and observe the green screen withYpusiciasn logo
Expected result: script reference is not lost when opening the project without library folder for the first time
Actual result: script references are lost when opening project without Library folder
Getting 50+ errors when opening on Windows 10 machine.
When doing step 6 on 2018.3.0b2, Unity seems to be frozen.
On 2017.4.11f1 unable to do step 6 since the options are not there.
Getting lots of errors on 2018.1.9f2, 2019.1.0a1 - 2018.2.0a6 unable to build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened