Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[RectMask2D] Image gets masked even if it is reparented to object without mask component
1. Open attached project
2. Open bugScene
3. Move image object outside of Masked object
4. Notice that object gets masked
5. Reparent Image object to NoMask
6. Notice that image is still masked
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect
Feb 24, 2016 10:18
I'm using a PoolManager that reparents objects.
When reusing and reparenting them on another GameObject, they are invisible.