Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[RealtimeReflectionProbes] Building scene which has realtime reflection probe crashes Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "767560.zip"
2. Open scene "Assets/Scenes/repro"
3. Build it
4. Unity hangs or crahes if using 5.4
5. Reopen project and scene
6. In hierarchy, select "Reflection Probe"
7. Disable Reflection probe component or change its type from Realtime to Baked
8. Build scene again and notice that Unity no longer crashes
Not reproducible: 5.1.4f1
Reproducible: 5.2.4p1 (hangs), 5.3.2p2 (hangs), 5.4.0b5 (crashes)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar