Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[RealtimeReflectionProbes] Building scene which has realtime reflection probe crashes Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "767560.zip"
2. Open scene "Assets/Scenes/repro"
3. Build it
4. Unity hangs or crahes if using 5.4
5. Reopen project and scene
6. In hierarchy, select "Reflection Probe"
7. Disable Reflection probe component or change its type from Realtime to Baked
8. Build scene again and notice that Unity no longer crashes
Not reproducible: 5.1.4f1
Reproducible: 5.2.4p1 (hangs), 5.3.2p2 (hangs), 5.4.0b5 (crashes)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected