Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[RealtimeReflectionProbes] Building scene which has realtime reflection probe crashes Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "767560.zip"
2. Open scene "Assets/Scenes/repro"
3. Build it
4. Unity hangs or crahes if using 5.4
5. Reopen project and scene
6. In hierarchy, select "Reflection Probe"
7. Disable Reflection probe component or change its type from Realtime to Baked
8. Build scene again and notice that Unity no longer crashes
Not reproducible: 5.1.4f1
Reproducible: 5.2.4p1 (hangs), 5.3.2p2 (hangs), 5.4.0b5 (crashes)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window