Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
ReadPixels method is not working with custom shader when Texture2D color format is set to ARGB Float, on WebGL
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run the project for WebGL
3. Observe that the Quads don't look the same.
Attached a picture showing expected and actual result.
Reproduced on: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated