Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
ReadPixels method is not working with custom shader when Texture2D color format is set to ARGB Float, on WebGL
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run the project for WebGL
3. Observe that the Quads don't look the same.
Attached a picture showing expected and actual result.
Reproduced on: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown