Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
ReadPixels method is not working with custom shader when Texture2D color format is set to ARGB Float, on WebGL
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run the project for WebGL
3. Observe that the Quads don't look the same.
Attached a picture showing expected and actual result.
Reproduced on: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Exception when adding column to multicolumntreeview with visible set to false
- “InvalidOperationException: System.InvalidOperationException” and “Assertion failed on expression” errors are logged when starting Server in Play mode
- [iOS] App freezes and the "You can attach a managed debugger now if you want” message doesn’t show up when running the app on iOS devices with the "Wait For Managed Debugger" setting enabled
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices