Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
ReadPixels method is not working with custom shader when Texture2D color format is set to ARGB Float, on WebGL
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run the project for WebGL
3. Observe that the Quads don't look the same.
Attached a picture showing expected and actual result.
Reproduced on: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player