Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
ReadPixels method is not working with custom shader when Texture2D color format is set to ARGB Float, on WebGL
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run the project for WebGL
3. Observe that the Quads don't look the same.
Attached a picture showing expected and actual result.
Reproduced on: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button