Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Quick Search] Add(+) & Remove(-) buttons doesn't work with intended behavior in Search Index Manager window
When Assets are added multiple times until the scrollbar is appeared then on using Add(+) & Remove(-) Buttons they don't show intended behavior in Search Index Manager window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Click on Search Icon besides collab Icon
3. Enter "Index Manager" in the Global Search window and Select
4. Search Index Manager > Add(+) Assets multiple times until scrollbar is appear
5. Click on Add(+) & Remove(-) buttons
Add(+) & Remove(-) buttons doesn't work with intended behavior in Search Index Manager window
Using Add(+) - Assets should be added in Search Index Manager window
Using Remove(-) - Assets should be removed in Search Index Manager
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
Note: Global Search option in Editor is introduced in 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player