Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Quick Search] Add(+) & Remove(-) buttons doesn't work with intended behavior in Search Index Manager window
When Assets are added multiple times until the scrollbar is appeared then on using Add(+) & Remove(-) Buttons they don't show intended behavior in Search Index Manager window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Click on Search Icon besides collab Icon
3. Enter "Index Manager" in the Global Search window and Select
4. Search Index Manager > Add(+) Assets multiple times until scrollbar is appear
5. Click on Add(+) & Remove(-) buttons
Add(+) & Remove(-) buttons doesn't work with intended behavior in Search Index Manager window
Using Add(+) - Assets should be added in Search Index Manager window
Using Remove(-) - Assets should be removed in Search Index Manager
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
Note: Global Search option in Editor is introduced in 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete