Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Projector gets drawn two times when transparent object is in the scene
1. Open the project
2. Open "Test Scene"
3. Play scene
Expected result: Projection doesn't change color when a transparency object is rendered.
Actual result: Projection becomes darker when a transparent object is rendered.
Note: Shader is not working correctly in 5.3 and 5.2
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b25,5.4.0b24 5.4.0b11
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string