Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Projector gets drawn two times when transparent object is in the scene
1. Open the project
2. Open "Test Scene"
3. Play scene
Expected result: Projection doesn't change color when a transparency object is rendered.
Actual result: Projection becomes darker when a transparent object is rendered.
Note: Shader is not working correctly in 5.3 and 5.2
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b25,5.4.0b24 5.4.0b11
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown