Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Projector gets drawn two times when transparent object is in the scene
1. Open the project
2. Open "Test Scene"
3. Play scene
Expected result: Projection doesn't change color when a transparency object is rendered.
Actual result: Projection becomes darker when a transparent object is rendered.
Note: Shader is not working correctly in 5.3 and 5.2
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b25,5.4.0b24 5.4.0b11
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle