Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Projector gets drawn two times when transparent object is in the scene
1. Open the project
2. Open "Test Scene"
3. Play scene
Expected result: Projection doesn't change color when a transparency object is rendered.
Actual result: Projection becomes darker when a transparent object is rendered.
Note: Shader is not working correctly in 5.3 and 5.2
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b25,5.4.0b24 5.4.0b11
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error