Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Projector gets drawn two times when transparent object is in the scene
1. Open the project
2. Open "Test Scene"
3. Play scene
Expected result: Projection doesn't change color when a transparency object is rendered.
Actual result: Projection becomes darker when a transparent object is rendered.
Note: Shader is not working correctly in 5.3 and 5.2
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b25,5.4.0b24 5.4.0b11
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled
- Use legacy light probe sample counts is enabled for newly created projects
- Prefab is marked as unsaved if LayoutGroup components are attached to it when saving the Prefab manually