Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Profiler] Show calls and Show Related object window doesn't open when player loop dropdown is open in Hierarchy mode
Unable to shuffle between Show calls, Show Related object and no details window if Player loop dropdown is open.
Player loop dropdown does not collapse in Hierarchy mode.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project > Enter the Play Mode.
2. Windows > Analysis> Profiler.
3. Select Hierarchy mode > Expand PlayerLoop dropdown.
4. Select Show calls/Show Related object option.
5. Change it to other available options.
Unable to shuffle between Show calls, Show Related object and No Details window.
Show calls, Show Related object and No Details window open up.
2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a9.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player