Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiler] Show calls and Show Related object window doesn't open when player loop dropdown is open in Hierarchy mode
Unable to shuffle between Show calls, Show Related object and no details window if Player loop dropdown is open.
Player loop dropdown does not collapse in Hierarchy mode.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project > Enter the Play Mode.
2. Windows > Analysis> Profiler.
3. Select Hierarchy mode > Expand PlayerLoop dropdown.
4. Select Show calls/Show Related object option.
5. Change it to other available options.
Unable to shuffle between Show calls, Show Related object and No Details window.
Show calls, Show Related object and No Details window open up.
2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a9.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated