Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Profiler] Show calls and Show Related object window doesn't open when player loop dropdown is open in Hierarchy mode
Unable to shuffle between Show calls, Show Related object and no details window if Player loop dropdown is open.
Player loop dropdown does not collapse in Hierarchy mode.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project > Enter the Play Mode.
2. Windows > Analysis> Profiler.
3. Select Hierarchy mode > Expand PlayerLoop dropdown.
4. Select Show calls/Show Related object option.
5. Change it to other available options.
Unable to shuffle between Show calls, Show Related object and No Details window.
Show calls, Show Related object and No Details window open up.
2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a9.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source