Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiler] Show calls and Show Related object window doesn't open when player loop dropdown is open in Hierarchy mode
Unable to shuffle between Show calls, Show Related object and no details window if Player loop dropdown is open.
Player loop dropdown does not collapse in Hierarchy mode.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project > Enter the Play Mode.
2. Windows > Analysis> Profiler.
3. Select Hierarchy mode > Expand PlayerLoop dropdown.
4. Select Show calls/Show Related object option.
5. Change it to other available options.
Unable to shuffle between Show calls, Show Related object and No Details window.
Show calls, Show Related object and No Details window open up.
2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a9.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac