Search Issue Tracker
ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "ReproScene"
3. Build and run for Windows standalone
-After the countdown (top-left corner) finishes, the sphere turns from blue to textured.
Actual result: When "Load Behaviour" is set to "Do Nothing" parameter and ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() is called textures get rebuild.
Expected result: Procedural material which Load Behaviour is set with the "Do Nothing" parameter shouldn't RebuildTextures when ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() is called
Reproduced on: 5.6.1f1, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()