Search Issue Tracker
ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "ReproScene"
3. Build and run for Windows standalone
-After the countdown (top-left corner) finishes, the sphere turns from blue to textured.
Actual result: When "Load Behaviour" is set to "Do Nothing" parameter and ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() is called textures get rebuild.
Expected result: Procedural material which Load Behaviour is set with the "Do Nothing" parameter shouldn't RebuildTextures when ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() is called
Reproduced on: 5.6.1f1, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector