Search Issue Tracker
ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "ReproScene"
3. Build and run for Windows standalone
-After the countdown (top-left corner) finishes, the sphere turns from blue to textured.
Actual result: When "Load Behaviour" is set to "Do Nothing" parameter and ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() is called textures get rebuild.
Expected result: Procedural material which Load Behaviour is set with the "Do Nothing" parameter shouldn't RebuildTextures when ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() is called
Reproduced on: 5.6.1f1, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.