Search Issue Tracker
ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "ReproScene"
3. Build and run for Windows standalone
-After the countdown (top-left corner) finishes, the sphere turns from blue to textured.
Actual result: When "Load Behaviour" is set to "Do Nothing" parameter and ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() is called textures get rebuild.
Expected result: Procedural material which Load Behaviour is set with the "Do Nothing" parameter shouldn't RebuildTextures when ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() is called
Reproduced on: 5.6.1f1, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Multi-Display only displays on a single screen
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0