Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Preset] "Info" property is misaligned when a preset of "Rigidbody" is created
"Info" property is misaligned when a preset of "Rigidbody" is created, refer the attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project > Create > Cube
3. Inspector > Add Component > Rigidbody
3. Create Preset of Rigidbody
4. Select "Rigidbody" preset in the Project window
"Info" property is misaligned.
"Info" property should be aligned
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.3.0f3
Working Fine in:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing