Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Preset] "Info" property is misaligned when a preset of "Rigidbody" is created
"Info" property is misaligned when a preset of "Rigidbody" is created, refer the attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project > Create > Cube
3. Inspector > Add Component > Rigidbody
3. Create Preset of Rigidbody
4. Select "Rigidbody" preset in the Project window
"Info" property is misaligned.
"Info" property should be aligned
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.3.0f3
Working Fine in:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project