Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Preset] "Info" property is misaligned when a preset of "Rigidbody" is created
"Info" property is misaligned when a preset of "Rigidbody" is created, refer the attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project > Create > Cube
3. Inspector > Add Component > Rigidbody
3. Create Preset of Rigidbody
4. Select "Rigidbody" preset in the Project window
"Info" property is misaligned.
"Info" property should be aligned
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.3.0f3
Working Fine in:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine