Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Preset] "Info" property is misaligned when a preset of "Rigidbody" is created
"Info" property is misaligned when a preset of "Rigidbody" is created, refer the attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project > Create > Cube
3. Inspector > Add Component > Rigidbody
3. Create Preset of Rigidbody
4. Select "Rigidbody" preset in the Project window
"Info" property is misaligned.
"Info" property should be aligned
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.3.0f3
Working Fine in:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view