Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Preset] "Info" property is misaligned when a preset of "Rigidbody" is created
"Info" property is misaligned when a preset of "Rigidbody" is created, refer the attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project > Create > Cube
3. Inspector > Add Component > Rigidbody
3. Create Preset of Rigidbody
4. Select "Rigidbody" preset in the Project window
"Info" property is misaligned.
"Info" property should be aligned
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.3.0f3
Working Fine in:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode