Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
prcore::BlitImage crash when video resolution is very low
1.Open users attached project "360video.zip"
2.Press Video > stitch video
3.Play the video in the preview
4.Observe as the video is playing
5.Press stitch_low video
6.Play the video in the preview
Expected result: video plays in the preview
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3 2017.1.0b3
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p2
Notes: tested a lot of resolutions, had consistent crashes with 1000X664 and 720X1000 resolutions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"