Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
prcore::BlitImage crash when video resolution is very low
1.Open users attached project "360video.zip"
2.Press Video > stitch video
3.Play the video in the preview
4.Observe as the video is playing
5.Press stitch_low video
6.Play the video in the preview
Expected result: video plays in the preview
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3 2017.1.0b3
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p2
Notes: tested a lot of resolutions, had consistent crashes with 1000X664 and 720X1000 resolutions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder