Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
prcore::BlitImage crash when video resolution is very low
1.Open users attached project "360video.zip"
2.Press Video > stitch video
3.Play the video in the preview
4.Observe as the video is playing
5.Press stitch_low video
6.Play the video in the preview
Expected result: video plays in the preview
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3 2017.1.0b3
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p2
Notes: tested a lot of resolutions, had consistent crashes with 1000X664 and 720X1000 resolutions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete