Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
prcore::BlitImage crash when video resolution is very low
1.Open users attached project "360video.zip"
2.Press Video > stitch video
3.Play the video in the preview
4.Observe as the video is playing
5.Press stitch_low video
6.Play the video in the preview
Expected result: video plays in the preview
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3 2017.1.0b3
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p2
Notes: tested a lot of resolutions, had consistent crashes with 1000X664 and 720X1000 resolutions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"