Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
prcore::BlitImage crash when video resolution is very low
1.Open users attached project "360video.zip"
2.Press Video > stitch video
3.Play the video in the preview
4.Observe as the video is playing
5.Press stitch_low video
6.Play the video in the preview
Expected result: video plays in the preview
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3 2017.1.0b3
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p2
Notes: tested a lot of resolutions, had consistent crashes with 1000X664 and 720X1000 resolutions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.