Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
[PLM] SH values of some light probes are unexpectedly dark when using Area Light
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download `PLM_AreaLightBug` project from comments section
2. Open 'SonsBedroom_PLM’ scene and bake the lighting
3. Observe that some light probes are very dark even though they’re not inside geometry
- Comparison shots across backends are shared below
- Reproduced on: 2017.3.1f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b3, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown