Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[PLM] SH values of some light probes are unexpectedly dark when using Area Light
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download `PLM_AreaLightBug` project from comments section
2. Open 'SonsBedroom_PLM’ scene and bake the lighting
3. Observe that some light probes are very dark even though they’re not inside geometry
- Comparison shots across backends are shared below
- Reproduced on: 2017.3.1f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b3, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default