Search Issue Tracker
[Platforms] Build Configuration does not have an option to Run the build
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project 'DOTS_AndroidBuild.zip'
2. Go to the BuildConfigurations folder and press on Android-Build Build Configuration
3. Press the inverse triangle button beside Build / Build and Run button
Expected result: A Run selection can be seen
Actual result: Only Build, Build and Run and Clear selections are seen
Reproducible with: 0.50.0-preview.4 (2020.3.34f1)
Not reproducible with: 0.10.0-preview.10 (2020.3.34f1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first