Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[PhysicsManager]Proporties of the PhysicsManager are described incorrectly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Navigate to "Edit->Project Settings->Physics".
3. In the "Inspector" window try hovering mouse over properties of "PhysicsManager".
4. Notice that some descriptions are represented incorrectly.
(for example, it mixes up "Sleep Threshold" with "Default Contact Offset", "Queries Hit Triggers" with "Bounce Threshold").
Hovering mouse over these properties should represent correct descriptions.
5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.4p4, 5.4.0b16.
Cannot reproduce with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform