Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[PhysicsManager]Proporties of the PhysicsManager are described incorrectly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Navigate to "Edit->Project Settings->Physics".
3. In the "Inspector" window try hovering mouse over properties of "PhysicsManager".
4. Notice that some descriptions are represented incorrectly.
(for example, it mixes up "Sleep Threshold" with "Default Contact Offset", "Queries Hit Triggers" with "Bounce Threshold").
Hovering mouse over these properties should represent correct descriptions.
5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.4p4, 5.4.0b16.
Cannot reproduce with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released