Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Physics2D] Toggling IsKinematic in Inspector when game is running has no impact on game object
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "kinematic.zip"
2. Open scene "1"
3. Run the game
4. Select "RobotBoyIdle00" object in Hierarchy
5. Try to change Is Kinematic state through Inspector
6. Notice that changing IsKinematic value through Inspector has no impact on game object ("bug.gif" attached)
Note: It works when changing through script (press Spacebar)
Reproduced with: 5.3.5f1 5.4.0b21
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform