Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Physics2D] Toggling IsKinematic in Inspector when game is running has no impact on game object
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "kinematic.zip"
2. Open scene "1"
3. Run the game
4. Select "RobotBoyIdle00" object in Hierarchy
5. Try to change Is Kinematic state through Inspector
6. Notice that changing IsKinematic value through Inspector has no impact on game object ("bug.gif" attached)
Note: It works when changing through script (press Spacebar)
Reproduced with: 5.3.5f1 5.4.0b21
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
- [URP] Adreno GPU is not getting the required vertex data
- [DX12] ShaderData.VariantCompileInfo.ShaderData contains 38 extra bytes on DirectX 12