Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Physics2D] Toggling IsKinematic in Inspector when game is running has no impact on game object
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "kinematic.zip"
2. Open scene "1"
3. Run the game
4. Select "RobotBoyIdle00" object in Hierarchy
5. Try to change Is Kinematic state through Inspector
6. Notice that changing IsKinematic value through Inspector has no impact on game object ("bug.gif" attached)
Note: It works when changing through script (press Spacebar)
Reproduced with: 5.3.5f1 5.4.0b21
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)