Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Physics2D] Toggling IsKinematic in Inspector when game is running has no impact on game object
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "kinematic.zip"
2. Open scene "1"
3. Run the game
4. Select "RobotBoyIdle00" object in Hierarchy
5. Try to change Is Kinematic state through Inspector
6. Notice that changing IsKinematic value through Inspector has no impact on game object ("bug.gif" attached)
Note: It works when changing through script (press Spacebar)
Reproduced with: 5.3.5f1 5.4.0b21
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted