Search Issue Tracker
Personal License cannot be activated in 5.4.0b10 online
We cannot activate Personal License in 5.4.0b10 online.
How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
0. Disable all Unity Licenses you have (pro or personal).
1. Install and Open Unity 5.4.0b10.
2. Login and you'll get to License Management page, there only 1 option: Unity Professional Edition license. Personal is disabled.
Actual result: Both Pro and Personal licenses must be active and Personal license can be activated.
As workaround you may:
1. Install 5.3.x or earlier Unity.
2. Activate Personal License there (online or manually).
3. Run 5.4.0b10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project