Search Issue Tracker
Personal License cannot be activated in 5.4.0b10 online
We cannot activate Personal License in 5.4.0b10 online.
How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
0. Disable all Unity Licenses you have (pro or personal).
1. Install and Open Unity 5.4.0b10.
2. Login and you'll get to License Management page, there only 1 option: Unity Professional Edition license. Personal is disabled.
Actual result: Both Pro and Personal licenses must be active and Personal license can be activated.
As workaround you may:
1. Install 5.3.x or earlier Unity.
2. Activate Personal License there (online or manually).
3. Run 5.4.0b10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders