Search Issue Tracker
Personal License cannot be activated in 5.4.0b10 online
We cannot activate Personal License in 5.4.0b10 online.
How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
0. Disable all Unity Licenses you have (pro or personal).
1. Install and Open Unity 5.4.0b10.
2. Login and you'll get to License Management page, there only 1 option: Unity Professional Edition license. Personal is disabled.
Actual result: Both Pro and Personal licenses must be active and Personal license can be activated.
As workaround you may:
1. Install 5.3.x or earlier Unity.
2. Activate Personal License there (online or manually).
3. Run 5.4.0b10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted