Search Issue Tracker
Personal License cannot be activated in 5.4.0b10 online
We cannot activate Personal License in 5.4.0b10 online.
How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
0. Disable all Unity Licenses you have (pro or personal).
1. Install and Open Unity 5.4.0b10.
2. Login and you'll get to License Management page, there only 1 option: Unity Professional Edition license. Personal is disabled.
Actual result: Both Pro and Personal licenses must be active and Personal license can be activated.
As workaround you may:
1. Install 5.3.x or earlier Unity.
2. Activate Personal License there (online or manually).
3. Run 5.4.0b10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`