Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Particle system crash on ShapeModule EmitterStoreMeshData ColorRGBA32
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "731472-ParticlesCrash.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Game view, every ~1s press on different button (either "flat", "mesh->standard" or "standard->mesh") or press on "mesh->standard" button and wait
Expected result: the Editor should never crash
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11
Could not test with: 2017.4.34f1 (UI not working, package manager errors)
* It seems not to reproduce on faster computers (or at least way less often)
* The reproduction is very inconsistent but usually after the first crash on the same project the issue reproduces quicker
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'