Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Particle submitter emission seed is not randomized when Particle System is not looped
1. Create new project and add unitypackage attached (20170409_bugreport_unrandomized_seed_of_subemitters.unitypackage)
2. Open scene "bugreport_demo_scene"
3. Press play.
4. In scene view select "bugreport_particle_system" and press simulate.
Expected result: Sub emmiter pattern will be different.
Actual result: Sub emmiter pattern is always the same.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b6, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`