Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Particle submitter emission seed is not randomized when Particle System is not looped
1. Create new project and add unitypackage attached (20170409_bugreport_unrandomized_seed_of_subemitters.unitypackage)
2. Open scene "bugreport_demo_scene"
3. Press play.
4. In scene view select "bugreport_particle_system" and press simulate.
Expected result: Sub emmiter pattern will be different.
Actual result: Sub emmiter pattern is always the same.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b6, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded