Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Particle submitter emission seed is not randomized when Particle System is not looped
1. Create new project and add unitypackage attached (20170409_bugreport_unrandomized_seed_of_subemitters.unitypackage)
2. Open scene "bugreport_demo_scene"
3. Press play.
4. In scene view select "bugreport_particle_system" and press simulate.
Expected result: Sub emmiter pattern will be different.
Actual result: Sub emmiter pattern is always the same.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b6, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)