Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Particle submitter emission seed is not randomized when Particle System is not looped
1. Create new project and add unitypackage attached (20170409_bugreport_unrandomized_seed_of_subemitters.unitypackage)
2. Open scene "bugreport_demo_scene"
3. Press play.
4. In scene view select "bugreport_particle_system" and press simulate.
Expected result: Sub emmiter pattern will be different.
Actual result: Sub emmiter pattern is always the same.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b6, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems