Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Particle submitter emission seed is not randomized when Particle System is not looped
1. Create new project and add unitypackage attached (20170409_bugreport_unrandomized_seed_of_subemitters.unitypackage)
2. Open scene "bugreport_demo_scene"
3. Press play.
4. In scene view select "bugreport_particle_system" and press simulate.
Expected result: Sub emmiter pattern will be different.
Actual result: Sub emmiter pattern is always the same.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b6, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Daydream] Changing volume at the same moment as RenderScale is being changed causes flickering or black view
- [VR] Google VR SDK for Unity asks to enable VR Support but proceeds to build anyway
- [VR]Changing renderViewportScale results in reduction of viewing space for the right eye when using Post Effects
- Plugin's "Platform Settings" value in Inspector is different compared to the meta file
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System