Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.0a21
Editor windows are not focused when opening it the second time from the "Window" menu option on the top of the main editor window.
1. Create and open any project
3. Minimize an editor window (tested on "Project", "Game", "Hierarchy" and "Package Manager").
4. Try and open it again from the "Window" dropdown menu at the top of the editor main window.
Actual result: The minimized window is not opened or focused
Expected result: The minimized window is focused and brought in front of the Editor
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0b3, 2023.2.0a2
Reproduced on: Windows 11, but not reproducible on MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications