Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[OSX] System.Environment.SpecialFolder.Personal returns different path on editor and standalone with .Net 2.0 subset
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "MainScene"
3. Press play and look at console, it will print /Users/yourusername folder
4. Build to OSX standalone with .Net 2.0 subset and look at player.log, it will print /Users/yourusername/Documents folder
5. Build to OSX standalone with .Net 2.0 and look at player.log, it will print /Users/yourusername folder
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project