Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[OSX] System.Environment.SpecialFolder.Personal returns different path on editor and standalone with .Net 2.0 subset
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "MainScene"
3. Press play and look at console, it will print /Users/yourusername folder
4. Build to OSX standalone with .Net 2.0 subset and look at player.log, it will print /Users/yourusername/Documents folder
5. Build to OSX standalone with .Net 2.0 and look at player.log, it will print /Users/yourusername folder
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- [Android] Skybox is split into two differently lit areas when changing the position of the Directional Light
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data