Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[OSX] System.Environment.SpecialFolder.Personal returns different path on editor and standalone with .Net 2.0 subset
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "MainScene"
3. Press play and look at console, it will print /Users/yourusername folder
4. Build to OSX standalone with .Net 2.0 subset and look at player.log, it will print /Users/yourusername/Documents folder
5. Build to OSX standalone with .Net 2.0 and look at player.log, it will print /Users/yourusername folder
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected