Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[OSX] System.Environment.SpecialFolder.Personal returns different path on editor and standalone with .Net 2.0 subset
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "MainScene"
3. Press play and look at console, it will print /Users/yourusername folder
4. Build to OSX standalone with .Net 2.0 subset and look at player.log, it will print /Users/yourusername/Documents folder
5. Build to OSX standalone with .Net 2.0 and look at player.log, it will print /Users/yourusername folder
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`