Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[OSX] System.Environment.SpecialFolder.Personal returns different path on editor and standalone with .Net 2.0 subset
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "MainScene"
3. Press play and look at console, it will print /Users/yourusername folder
4. Build to OSX standalone with .Net 2.0 subset and look at player.log, it will print /Users/yourusername/Documents folder
5. Build to OSX standalone with .Net 2.0 and look at player.log, it will print /Users/yourusername folder
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac