Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[OSX] Right mouse click the material in inspector doesn't open menu
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new material
3. Select material so it appears in Inspector
4. Right mouse click the top of the inspector so menu would pop up
5. Menu doesn't pop up
Workaround to click on menu gear
Not reproducible: 5.2.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown