Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Pasting text with cmd + v causes text to get pasted 2 times
1.Open attached project.
2.Build project for OSX.
3.Run built project, try pasting some text inside input field with cmd + v keyboard shortcut.
4.Notice that pasted text gets doubled.
This is regression from 4.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform