Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Pasting text with cmd + v causes text to get pasted 2 times
1.Open attached project.
2.Build project for OSX.
3.Run built project, try pasting some text inside input field with cmd + v keyboard shortcut.
4.Notice that pasted text gets doubled.
This is regression from 4.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project