Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[OSX] MonoDevelop unusable when copied to a HFS+ Case-sensitive partition
1. Install any trunk build to an external drive formatted with HFS+ (Mac OS Extended (Case-sensitive, Journaled)) or just copy the MonoDevelop app.
2. Observe that the app becomes corrupted and can't be launched, you'll get this error:
"You can’t open the application “MonoDevelop” because it may be damaged or incomplete."
Doesn't seem to be reproducible with other systems (exFAT works fine) or Case Insensitive HFS+ partitions
Version 5.3.0b2 (4a4846486241)
Wed, 07 Oct 2015 09:11:01 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene