Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[OSX] MonoDevelop unusable when copied to a HFS+ Case-sensitive partition
1. Install any trunk build to an external drive formatted with HFS+ (Mac OS Extended (Case-sensitive, Journaled)) or just copy the MonoDevelop app.
2. Observe that the app becomes corrupted and can't be launched, you'll get this error:
"You can’t open the application “MonoDevelop” because it may be damaged or incomplete."
Doesn't seem to be reproducible with other systems (exFAT works fine) or Case Insensitive HFS+ partitions
Version 5.3.0b2 (4a4846486241)
Wed, 07 Oct 2015 09:11:01 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart