Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[OSX] MonoDevelop unusable when copied to a HFS+ Case-sensitive partition
1. Install any trunk build to an external drive formatted with HFS+ (Mac OS Extended (Case-sensitive, Journaled)) or just copy the MonoDevelop app.
2. Observe that the app becomes corrupted and can't be launched, you'll get this error:
"You can’t open the application “MonoDevelop” because it may be damaged or incomplete."
Doesn't seem to be reproducible with other systems (exFAT works fine) or Case Insensitive HFS+ partitions
Version 5.3.0b2 (4a4846486241)
Wed, 07 Oct 2015 09:11:01 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine