Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
OnTriggerExit2D is not happening when other colliding object is beeing destroyed
To reproduce this bug:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'OnTriggerExit2D' scene
3. Play the scene
4. Notice that object is instantiated and OnTriggerEnter2D is triggered
5. Notice when the object is destroyed OnTriggerExit2D is not triggered and does not work
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets