Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Oculus GO][Oculus Quest] Object is jittering when position is being affected by Time.deltaTime
1. Open attached project "QuestJitter.zip"
2. Build and run for Oculus Quest
3. While in application, observe the moving object
Result: the object is jittering resulting in blur-like graphical artifacts
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.1f1,2019.1.0a15
Note: can be reproduced on any project as the only condition is using Time.DeltaTime
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script