Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.0a19
Number of realtime lightmaps is not shown in the lighting window
*Steps to reproduce:*
# Open the attached project ([^HDRP-LightingBug01.zip]);
# Open the OutdoorsScene;
# Navigate to the Lighting window (Window > Rendering > Lighting);
# Generate lighting.
* Baking summary view shows the total number of lightmaps, and their size.
* Baking summary view shows the total number of lightmaps as 0.
* Only affects Enlighten Realtime GI; Progressive Lightmapper is unaffected;
* Affects all render pipelines.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()