Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
No VCS checks/actions on an moved asset in a Perforce workspace using drag-drop or AssetDatabase.MoveAsset
How to reproduce:
1. Connect to the Virtual Machine provided in the case edits
2. Click Asset Move > Scenario 2 in the opened project
3. After the move is finished check "Ignored Folder"
Expected Behavior: "Test Group" asset is marked as "Local"
Actual Behavior: "Test Group" asset is marked as "Added Local"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.8f1, 2021.1.0a1 (The VM was only set up for these two versions)
- If you create any other asset in that folder it will be marked as "Local"
- It seems that asset move does not work in other situations too (check case edits for Scenario 1 and Scenario 3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated