Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.0
[Networking/SyncVar] Declaring more than 32 SyncVars in one class causes wrong hook functions to be called
1. Open attached project "UNETSyncVars"
2. Build scene "Test"
3. Launch a host instance and a client instance
4. Observe the log of the client instance
5. Notice that hook functions hook0, hook1, hook32 and hook33 are called, even though only sync0 and sync33 variables are set
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse