Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
mono callstack overflow when callling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets and c# scripts contain large, nested arrays
Crash with mono callstack overflow when calling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets from a project with c# scripts that contain large, nested arrays.
Reproduced in Unity 5.5.1p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`