Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
mono callstack overflow when callling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets and c# scripts contain large, nested arrays
Crash with mono callstack overflow when calling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets from a project with c# scripts that contain large, nested arrays.
Reproduced in Unity 5.5.1p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode