Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
mono callstack overflow when callling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets and c# scripts contain large, nested arrays
Crash with mono callstack overflow when calling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets from a project with c# scripts that contain large, nested arrays.
Reproduced in Unity 5.5.1p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12