Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Won't Fix in 2017.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.4.X
Modifying asset import settings from script changes 'timeCreated' in the meta-file, breaking asset representation determinism
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Play, Pause, Skip Frame buttons in the Toolbar don't have Tooltips when hovering the mouse over them
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds