Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Fixed in 5.5.X
[Mobile] Light does reflect off of static objects when Baked GI is used with mobile platforms on the Editor
When Baked GI is used, light from all light sources does not reflect off of static gameobjects. This occurs when mobile platforms are used (Android, iOS for example). The issue is not present when the project is deployed on a device.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project (LightTest.zip).
- Make sure the lighting data baked properly.
2) In Build Settings, switch the platform between mobile and standalone.
Observe sphere in the scene - when the platform is switched to mobile, the sphere turns grey (light is not reflected). Disabling 'Baked GI' or setting the sphere to non-static fixes the issue.
Did not reproduce:
5.4.3f1, 5.3.7p1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out