Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.1
Memory leak in WWW class on iOS
CFURLRequest, a NSMutableURLRequest and a NSURLRequestInternal objects are not released from memory in the cleanup function.
After implementing the changes to the cleanup function in WWWConnection.mm suggested by the user (in the initial report), the total memory consumption falls by about 30mb when creating 10 000 WWW objects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website