Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
mecanim::statemachine::GetBlendTreeConstant crashes when Animation is ended
1. Download attached project "proto-melee.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "Main" Scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Click the left button of the mouse
Expected Result: After a delay, a character should swing their weapon
Actual Result: After a delay, a character swings their weapon. Then the editor will crash.
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b9 and 2017.2.0a3
Note: This issue appears on both Windows and OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets