Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
mecanim::statemachine::GetBlendTreeConstant crashes when Animation is ended
1. Download attached project "proto-melee.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "Main" Scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Click the left button of the mouse
Expected Result: After a delay, a character should swing their weapon
Actual Result: After a delay, a character swings their weapon. Then the editor will crash.
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b9 and 2017.2.0a3
Note: This issue appears on both Windows and OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete