Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
mecanim::statemachine::GetBlendTreeConstant crashes when Animation is ended
1. Download attached project "proto-melee.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "Main" Scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Click the left button of the mouse
Expected Result: After a delay, a character should swing their weapon
Actual Result: After a delay, a character swings their weapon. Then the editor will crash.
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b9 and 2017.2.0a3
Note: This issue appears on both Windows and OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3