Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
mecanim::statemachine::GetBlendTreeConstant crashes when Animation is ended
1. Download attached project "proto-melee.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "Main" Scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Click the left button of the mouse
Expected Result: After a delay, a character should swing their weapon
Actual Result: After a delay, a character swings their weapon. Then the editor will crash.
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b9 and 2017.2.0a3
Note: This issue appears on both Windows and OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build