Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Master - Crash] - Master App crashes after UnloadSceneAsync() call if compiled with .NET Native tool chain
App crashes after UnloadSceneAsync() call when the build option compile with .NET Native tool chain. I can't really get a helpful call stack, only thing I can see is the Frame is not ready and a access violation.
Version 5.6.0b4 (f8c731df0021)
Wed, 11 Jan 2017 17:00:30 GMT
1.) Open repro project
2.) Build for Hololens
3.) Set build configuration for Master
4.) Deploy to HoloLens
5.) Observe crash
Crash for on master app after UnloadSceneAsync() call
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform