Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[MacOS] Standalone Player crashes at launch when the width / height is set to 0.
When the Standalone Player width / height is set to 0, the Player crashes at launch.
Due to the Screenmanager info is saved in the file named in Bundle Identifier, and the setting does not update automatically when create new project. Several projects can end up sharing the same .plist file.
If one of them set the Player height/width to 0, it affects all other projects with the default Bundle Identifier settings, creating the illusion that "all projects crash at launch."
1. Open 2018.2.0b11 Unity Build with an existing project or create a new one.
2. Build the standalone player with height/width set to 0.
3. Launch the built Player.
It seems the crash has nothing to do with the Player Settings.
Though it crashes for both Metal and OpenGL Graphic APIs, it crashes for different reasons.
More information will be in the comment sections for better separation.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'